Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and recipes published in Cuisine at home magazine.
- Grilled Trout
- Page 17: Nutritional Information
- The nutritional information originally printed did not include the eggs and bacon listed in the recipe. The correct nutritional information is: Per serving of hash browns with 1 egg and 2 strips of bacon: 462 cal; 28g total fat (12g sat); 255mg chol; 595mg sodium; 36g carb; 3g fiber; 13g protein
- Stuffed Flank Steak
- Page 26: Creole Hash Brown Stuffing recipe
- The procedures omitted the step of adding the cooked bacon back into the recipe. It should be added along with the cheese.
- Farmer's Salad with grilled salmon
- Page 33: Ingredient list
- The recipe should call for 2 salmon fillets, not 4 as originally printed.
- Q & A
- Page 47: Malt Powder question
- The question and answer refer to a waffle recipe; that recipe was in issue 80, not 81.
- Frozen Lemonade Pie
- Page 51: Lemonade Pie with Pretzel Crust
- The lime zest and pinch of salt were omitted from the procedures. They should be added to the frozen concentrate and condensed milk.